dimanche 19 avril 2015

Blog Post: Non-Bethesda Info: Part 2

Hey, everyone, and welcome back to the bethesdablog! Today I am posting about not a game, but a reviewer and player of them, yes, it's time for me to talk about Angry Joe! Yeah! Now, before you don't read the rest of the post, Angry Joe counts as non-Bethesda, yeah? And sorry I already renamed the series, I just didn't like how it looked. I'll be doing the same thing for the Daedra vs. Aedra tomorrow, too. Enough sidetracking. Here we go.


"Angry" Joe Vargas began doing hilariously honest and over-the-top reviews in late 2008, but didn't begin calling it Angryjoeshow until 2009, when his buddies since middle school "Other" Joe and Jacob joined the crew. He has been an idol of mine ever since then, and I absolutely love his livestreams on Twitch, as well as his incredibly famous and now almost TV show worthy angry reviews. I wish I lived closer to him, though. He lives all the way in Dallas, Texas, and I live in Southern California. The first review I remember seeing was his Fable 2 review, in March of 2009, and ever since then, I've loved the show. So if you love seeing two guys either play video games on Twitch, or the same guys reviewing games, their channel is for you. Sorry all of you guys that were looking forward to me talking about something you find interesting, but I began my blog with the intention of writing about s**t that I find interesting, so tough crap.


Thanks for making it this far, and if you want to help me be able to stream by helping me save up for a PC, please subscribe to my Twitch account @bethesdabruh, or just leave suggestions below on anything at all. My current idea for a computer is an Alienware Alpha i3 with 500 GB of space, and 4 GB RAM, because of the upgradeability, and don't think that the warranty will be taken away, oh no. Alienware stated that people may upgrade the system without having the warranty stripped, which is nice.


Thanks,


bethesdabruh






from Game Informer Magazine http://ift.tt/1F4Q6mo




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire